You may have noticed a new lab coat on the CaptureApps website in the new year. That’s because we’ve been hanging out in the lab again! We’ve concocted a new version of CaptureNotes & CaptureAudio to help you get more done in less time. Here’s what you can expect to see in our new version this month:
New file format
- Reduces file size considerably
- Improves syncing Capture audio data between multiple devices
New Dropbox API
- Public sharing (and disabling) of individual audio recordings enabled
- Dropbox pages have a redesign
- Removed the “backup to Dropbox” feature, which is redundant with the new system!
Other Optimizations in New Version
- More reliable audio recording
- Better performance for both 32- and 64-bit devices
- More integrations
We’ll let you know when the new version is available, of course, or you can watch the App Updates on your device (you probably have so much free time, right?).
Happy New Year from the entire CaptureApps team. Big things are coming!